Join / List your Home / Find out More

paypalchecklink

Get the most return on your investment by managing inquiries and bookings yourself.

2 Great options:

Join below bottom of page $99.00 a year and your done! Make your listing now to Rent Your Vacation Home. No extra charges or fees with this program. It’s all optional. * accept credit cards at 2.19% (Preferred Choice)

Or

B).  Pay – Per – Booking – Easy 1-2 -3 Below:

$0 Upfront Cost – Pay-Per-Booking listings are free to set up and post on our site.

*9.19% total per Booking Charge (Mandatory Credit Card Reservation Cost and Application Required)

*7% charge for Each Reservation goes  to Rent My Vacation Home plus credit card processing of  2.19% to the card processing center = Total 9.19% charge for each booking  made. (9.19% paid for by vacation Home-owner.)

1. Set up your payment account to accept credit cards from travelers before you make your listing. This is a requirement for the pay per booking 0% upfront program.  ( Tip* You will be asked to provide your bank account number and routing number when you apply to accept payments on the credit card acceptance application. There is also a very small monthly fee for service charges paid to the card processor Per Month).

2. After accepted to the program for credit card processing you will get a free password and login from Rent My Vacation Home to make your listing. (Call 800-699-7684 after accepted by credit processor and given gateway ID).

3.  Your listing is a web page dedicated to advertising your property for Rent By Owner. It will display all the important information needed for guests to book your home using their credit card. The booking system works just like a standard Marriott checkout system with the Money going to the Vacation Home-owners checking account after fees above paid.  Start by applying to accept credit cards NOW.

Or

Join below bottom of page $99.00 a year and your done! Make your listing now to Rent Your Vacation Home. No extra charges or fees with this program. It’s all optional. * accept credit cards at 2.19% (Preferred Choice)

1122Gen-Membership-Sign_WEB

Please go to http://www.rentmyvacationhome.com/ListYourProperty.htm

Join-rent-my-vacation-home-cash

learn more